Here at The Peak Money, we've been in saving mode (‘cause recession)—but if you're going to spend your hard-earned cash, there's no better time than Black Friday/Cyber Monday—especially since we've scoured the web for the best discounts and sales, so you don't have to.
Electronics: The days of fighting your way to the checkout with a 60-inch flatscreen in your hands are over—save yourself from the chaos and get them online.
- Save $1,200 on Samsung's The Frame and turn your TV into a work of art.
- Grab a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 bundle, including a stylus and a complete protection plan, and save over $500.
- BestBuy is offering $400 off a 16-inch Macbook Pro.
Apparel: Covid clothing is out—stash those sweatsuits and shop for a new fit to sport at all those upcoming holiday parties.
The Bay is taking up to 60% off outwear, footwear, clothing and accessories for everyone on your list.
Frank and Oak, a favourite of millennials, is discounting its line of "seasonal essentials" by 30%.
- Need a new pair of "nerd goggles?" Clearly is taking up to 90% off select frames and 40% off lenses with code FRIDAY40.
Health and beauty: Put your best face forward in the new year after you stock up on all your skincare and cosmetic essentials.
- Canadian, vegan beauty brand Nudestix is taking 40% off all orders over $70 and including a gift with purchases over $100.
The Ordinary made its product line even more affordable, marking everything down 23% until the end of "Slowvember."
- Make your dentist proud and level up your brushing game with a Brüush electric toothbrush. Save 25% on Black Friday—but wait until Monday, when you'll get an extra 5% off.
Home: Planning on hosting a full schedule of holiday gatherings? Make entertaining easier with some of these fantastic home goods finds.
- A chef is only as good as their knives, so give yourself a cutting edge in the kitchen with this Henckel's knife block set for only $199.99 (you're saving $800) at Canadian Tire.
- Give your home a mini makeover with a new couch, dining set or bedroom setup during Article's Black Friday sale, where you'll save 30% on select inventory.
- Simmer, stew and saute your way through the holidays with the Always Pan, a stylish 8-in-1 cookware that's 30% off.
Athletics: Start thinking about your fitness goals for 2023 now and give yourself the gift of preparedness (so you can't slack off when January 1st hits.)
- Pick up Lululemon's at-home workout device, Mirror, and save $950! You will have to pay for a subscription to the "studio" service, though.
- Treadmillfactory.ca has a huge selection of gym equipment on sale for Black Friday, like this Climbr machine that's $1,700 off.
- Help restore your muscles post-workout with a Theragun massager. Indigo's taking 25% off select models.
For the kiddos: Take some pressure off Santa (and parents) and pick up some cool toys and games to stick under the tree.
LEGO hasn't revealed its roster of Black Friday deals, but it has been confirmed that there will be exclusive "gifts" with purchase and VIP members can earn 5x the points.
- Toys "R" Us has a bunch of Hasbro gifts under $30.
And nothing makes Christmas morning more stressful than a lack of batteries to power all those new toys—The Source has a pack of 48 AAs for less than $20.